2014 Honda CR-V suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda CR-V:

2014 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Aug 152015

CR-V

My brand new Honda CRV 2014 have problems with suspensions. My concerns are my suspension are not reliable and could caused injury or deaths 4 pictures are included in my report.

- Roseville, CA, USA

Oct 012015

CR-V

When on a curvy road the car sometimes makes loud noises thumping noises and the pansanger floor vibrates violently like the car is going to fall a part. Car is only 13 months old and I bought it brand new. It has 45K miles now but problem started at 30K miles. The dealer could not replicate the problem and denied that their was a problem.

- Winchester, MA, USA

Sep 102015

CR-V

Rusted on major parts of the suspension that is holding the breaking mechanism..

- Roseville, CA, USA

Oct 242013

CR-V 4-cyl

I bought a new Honda CRV 2014 model on 10/04/2013. On 10/24/2013, I wore flip flops while going to pick up my son from the school, which is 5 miles away from my home. My leg got stuck and I couldn't move my leg from gas pedal to apply brakes, as I entered the school premises. Car started to accelerate as my flip flop got stuck in the groove between plastic and metal trim next to the gas pedal. I swerve of the road and hit a tree to avoid collision with the vehicle in front of me. I think there is an issue with the way the trim is designed in Honda CRV 2014 models. If someone wearing a flip flop"S while driving, it can get stuck in the trim and cause fatal accidents. I didn"T see this issue in older model years of CRV. My family is traumatized by the accident and very scared to sit or travel in the car. I was fortunate to come out of it without any major injuries but this may not be the case for others.

- Northville, MI, USA