CarComplaints.com Notes: Mercedes-Benz vehicles may come with an "Attention Assistant" to alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.

Owners have complained that the popular SUV shakes violently both while idling and while driving. Buyer beware.

7.8

2015 Honda CR-V wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda CR-V:

2015 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Nov 232016

CR-V

I took the vehicle for a transmission recall on 11/23/16 to apple Honda riverhead, NY 11901. And was informed that at 20,000 miles all four tires were worn out. Tires on a new vehicle should not wear out at 20,000 miles. First they tried to blame it on poor driving, under inflation, even the fact that the car has all wheel drive. I did a littyle checking and found out Honda put tires on the car that the manufacturer won't put a wear gaurantee on, Honda speced out these tires to Continental. Going on line it appears this is not an isolated case dealing with CRV tires. I am requesting an official investigation into this issue. They tried to sell me the same tires, I went elsewhere

- Greenport, NY, USA

Jun 102015

CR-V

The contact owns a 2015 Honda CR-V. while driving approximately 55 to 60 mph, the rpms surged and there was a disconnect with the transmission that caused the front wheels to seize. The failure recurred. The dealer and manufacturer were notified. The vehicle was not repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 5,000.

- 3707 Wills Point, TX, USA

Aug 152016

CR-V

Rear passenger tire side wall blow out while changing lanes

- St. Petersburg, FL, USA

Sep 072015

CR-V

Tire pressure monitor light continues to illuminate even though tires are all within manufacturer guidelines.

- Spring, TX, USA

Dec 232015

CR-V

Tire pressure warning light goes on even though full pressure is assured in all four tires. I have read several similiar complaints on the internet for the last couple of years.

- South Salem, NY, USA

Apr 302015

CR-V

The right front tire wobbles while driving, street and highway. Orange brake light flashes in dash while driving on city streets and highway when I tap brake paddle. Concerned about possible brake failure. I have asked the dealership if my "new" car was damaged before I purchased it, of course I was told no. Once my car turned off at a red light. My car was checked and nothing found.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

May 012015

CR-V

Intermittently while in economy mode, when accelerating from a stop or while moving and increasing speed the engine hesitates anywhere from one to five seconds before any increase in speed or engine rpms. This is very dangerous and has caused me to almost be T-boned numerous times. There are many complaints about this on various sites on the internet. My dealer says this is normal because of the type of transmission. Other dealers say the same thing. This is going to get someone killed soon.

- Laporte, IN, USA

Mar 132015

CR-V

The part is protector 91720, pn: 52352-T1G-E01. It is small plastic part to protect real wheel axle or body structure in the bottom of the car. When my car has some vibrate (it did not hit anything), the part fallen to the floor. And one side of the part is still on the car. It made the car speed suddenly slow because the one end of parts is dragging on the road. The part is no screw on fallen side. The part is broken now. The dealer agent told me it is not on the car warranty and I need pay it. I think it may caused more safety issue if I drive on the high way when it happen.

- Livingston, NJ, USA

Dec 202014

CR-V

The contact owns a 2015 Honda CR-V. the contact stated that while driving approximately 40 mph, the entire vehicle began to vibrate. The contact inspected the four wheels equipped on the vehicle and noticed that water was trapped inside of the wheel and would freeze during frigid temperatures. The contact stated that snow and ice buildups caused the vibration. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The approximate failure mileage was 150.

- Duluth , MN, USA