- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 13 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 18 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 21 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 43 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2002 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 106,546 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.