- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 23 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 30 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 64 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.