- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 2 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,731 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.