- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 12 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air filter housing bolts cracked1
- fuel pump broke1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.