- March 31: Honda Recalls Civic For Tires That Can Quickly Go Flat
- March 15: Honda Recalls 887,000 Odyssey Minivans For Gas Leaks
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
2003 Honda Civic
Worst 2003 Civic transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure18
- hesitates/revs when shifting8
- vibration during acceleration from a stop2
- humming from transmission when clutch isn't engaged2
- plastic guard wore through transmission housing2
- rpms jumping2
- transmission whines and stumbles upon acceleration2
- slips and smells of burning1
- stuck in gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission72
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.