- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2006 Jeep Commander (Page 1 of 9)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,838 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: