- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 7 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 22 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 22 days ago
Sunroof Drain Tubes Leak
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 81,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- blow out the drain tubes (3 reports)
windows / windshield problem