2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2000 Grand Cherokee accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken seat3
- door locks not working properly1
- engine wouldn't shut off with key turned1
- radio stopped working1
- seat warmer gets too hot1
- NHTSA: Seats161
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner8
- NHTSA: Equipment6
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.