- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 66 days ago
2004 Mazda RX-8
Worst 2004 RX-8 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure4
- check engine light2
- white sludge on oil dipstick1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling46
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda RX-8 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 RX-8 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda RX-8 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RX-8.