1999 Pontiac Montana
Worst 1999 Montana engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure25
- overheated and blew a head gasket4
- replacement engine failure3
- tensioner pulley arm broke2
- check engine light1
- driveshaft pulley wear caused belt to come off1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine31
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.