- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
2014 Ram 3500
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ram 3500
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Ram 3500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Ram service shop immediately!
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2014 Ram 3500.