- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 17: GM Ignition Switch Class-Action Lawsuits Begin
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
Key Stuck In Ignition
2006 Saturn Ion (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saturn dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 52,116 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 24 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace ignition cylinder (17 reports)
- not sure (7 reports)
- removed computer chip (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem