- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
Key Stuck In Ignition
2006 Saturn Ion (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saturn dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 52,116 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 24 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace ignition cylinder (17 reports)
- not sure (7 reports)
- removed computer chip (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem