- July 17: Subaru Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Excessive Oil Consumption
- July 8: Subaru Recalls Cars With Hazardous Air Bags
- July 4: Subaru Recalls 660,000 Cars For Rusted Brake Lines
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 B9 Tribeca design was reworked to address the numerous complaints of Subaru fans. The new design featured a blacked-out grille, as well as revised struts, stabilizer bars and spring rates for better handling.
Worst 2007 B9 Tribeca Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems2
- windows / windshield problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru B9 Tribeca Model Years
Curious how the 2007 B9 Tribeca compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru B9 Tribeca overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the B9 Tribeca.