- May 27: Subaru Recalls 7 Models to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 29 days ago
- May 18: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback For Bad Brake Fluid recalls | 38 days ago
- May 12: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback After Steering Wheel Fails recalls | 44 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Approval news | 51 days ago
- May 2: Subaru Outback Headlight Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 B9 Tribeca design was reworked to address the numerous complaints of Subaru fans. The new design featured a blacked-out grille, as well as revised struts, stabilizer bars and spring rates for better handling.
Worst 2007 B9 Tribeca Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru B9 Tribeca Model Years
Curious how the 2007 B9 Tribeca compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru B9 Tribeca overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the B9 Tribeca.