- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 18 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
1999 Toyota Camry
Worst 1999 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter caught on fire2
- NHTSA: Electrical System15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.