- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 20 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 27 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 30 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 32 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Toyota Camry
Worst 2001 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light came on momentarily1
- brake light coming on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.