- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 18 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 22 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 30 days ago
2001 Toyota Camry
Worst 2001 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light came on momentarily1
- brake light coming on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.