- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 1 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 2 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 39 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 60 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 73 days ago
2001 Toyota Camry
Worst 2001 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light came on momentarily1
- brake light coming on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.