- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 8 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: