- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 9 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 18 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
2004 Toyota Corolla
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Corolla accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken door lock actuators4
- center console door hinge broke off1
- rearview mirror and visor collide1
- spring/hinge on storage compartment broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.