- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 5 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 10 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2004 Toyota Corolla
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Corolla accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken door lock actuators4
- center console door hinge broke off1
- rearview mirror and visor collide1
- spring/hinge on storage compartment broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.