- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 15 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 19 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 27 days ago
2004 Toyota Corolla
Worst 2004 Corolla brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes of one circuit sticks1
- premature wear1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Hydraulic: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.