- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 14 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 31 days ago
2002 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2002 Passat drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunk in drivetrain1
- strut failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.