- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 10 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 9: Acura MDX and RDX Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Acura TSB #BPaS07082019903
2018 Acura ILX
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2018 ILXs with a client complaint of paint peeling on the A-pillar. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.