- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 10 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 9: Acura MDX and RDX Acceleration Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
2018 Acura ILX
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Acura ILX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Acura ILX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
A separated driveshaft can cause the vehicle to have a loss of drive or allow the vehicle to move even while in Park, increasing the risk of a crash or injury. Read more »
If the fuel gauge displays that the vehicle has more gas than it actually does, the vehicle may run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »