- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
Head Gasket Failure
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 170,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace both head gaskets, machine both heads (1 reports)
cooling system problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 1994 Legend problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Very common problem that plagues many 91-95 Legends. The car starts to overheat due to air pockets in the cooling system. Eventually, the problem becomes more and more persistent. This is a great car overall, but be prepared to have the head gaskets changed.
- strat1968, Gig Harbor, WA, US