- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 3 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 11 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 74 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 76 days ago
Acura TSB #Service Bulletin
2011 Acura MDX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Service bulletin - The VSA indicator or the trailer stability assist warning is on with DTCs 59-1, 66-1, 67-1, or 69-1, or you can?t move the shift lever out of Park. The symptoms may be intermittent, and you may not be able to duplicate them after clearing the DTCs.
Click a tab for more information.