- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 41 days ago
- July 4: Acura ILX Recall Issued to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 48 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 84 days ago
Acura Recall U29, Z28: Fuel Tank Crossover Couplings May Leak Fuel
2017 Acura NSX
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Acura NSX vehicles. The crossover pipe couplers between the left and right fuel tanks may leak.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right fuel tanks, free of charge. The recall began February 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are U29, and Z28.
Click a tab for more information.