- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 40 days ago
- February 9: Acura ILX Recall Ordered Over Inaccurate Fuel Gauges recalls | 45 days ago
Acura Recall U29, Z28: Fuel Tank Crossover Couplings May Leak Fuel
2017 Acura NSX
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Acura NSX vehicles. The crossover pipe couplers between the left and right fuel tanks may leak.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right fuel tanks, free of charge. The recall began February 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are U29, and Z28.
Click a tab for more information.