- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 7 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 15 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 69 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 78 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 80 days ago
2017 Acura NSX
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Acura NSX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Acura NSX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
Brake lights that do not work increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »