- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 13 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 39 days ago
- February 9: Acura ILX Recall Ordered Over Inaccurate Fuel Gauges recalls | 44 days ago
Acura Recall B2B: Loss Of Brake Lights/FMVSS 108
2017 Acura NSX
Brake lights that do not work increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017 Acura NSX vehicles. Road vibrations may cause the metal screws that secure the printed circuit board for the high mounted center brake light to loosen and contact the circuitry, possibly resulting in the brake light fuse blowing and the brake lights not functioning. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the center high mount brake light, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Acura Client Relations at 1-844-682-2872. Honda's number for this recall is B2B.
Click a tab for more information.