- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 74 days ago
- September 13: Acura NSX Recalls Issued For Gas Tanks and Brake Lights recalls | 88 days ago
Acura Recall K68: Honda/Transmission
1998 Acura RL
The vehicle could lose power to the drive wheels without warning. Also, shifting the transmission into the park position would not lock the wheels, and a parked vehicle could move unexpectedly if the parking brake is not set.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A transmission case bolt can loosen and fall out allowing the transmission to disengage from the differential.
- Dealers will install a redesigned bolt.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.