1998 Acura RL
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Acura RL Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- cooling system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura RL Model Years
Curious how the 1998 RL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura RL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RL.
Worst 1998 Acura RL Problems
#1: Multiple Cooling Compressor Failures 1998 RL
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 170,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Acura RL.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!