- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 82 days ago
Acura Recall : Honda/Brake Master Cylinder
2000 Acura RL
The corrosion could eventually cause a complete brake system failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- On certain passenger vehicles, some brake master cylinders may have internal corrosion, resulting in reduced braking performance and increased stopping distances.
- Dealers will replace the master cylinder assembly, reservoir, and brake fluid. Owner notification began July 28, 2003. Owners should contact Acura at 1-800-382-2238.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.