- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #B17070B
2016 Acura TLX
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- Service news article - Because of a transmission case casting flaw, the inside of the torque converter bracket hole in some 9-speed A/Ts is porous enough that ATF could leak from the hole. This flaw was found by the transmission factory during production.
Click a tab for more information.