- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #B18070B
2016 Acura TLX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Service news article - If the On Demand Multi-Use Display? (ODMD) isn't responding to touch or is freezing up, the reason could be there's debris lodged in the gap between the touch screen and the bezel. Lodged debris contacting the screen can cause a false input, resulting in this issue. And since that gap widens and narrows with cabin temperature, this issue can be intermittent, especially in cold weather.
Click a tab for more information.