- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #BPaS01282020
2016 Acura TLX
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016 MDXs & 2015-2017 TLX AWDs with a client complaint of a no auto re-start condition after going into an auto idle stop. Customer should have been able to re-start the vehicle by placing the gear into the Park position and pressing the Start button. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.