- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #BPaS02052020
2016 Acura TLX
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2014-2019 MDXs & 2015-2019 TLX with a client complaint of a fuel leak at the fuel joint pipe. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.