- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #BPaS03262018901
2016 Acura TLX
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2015-2016 TLX V6s & 2016 MDXs with a client complaint of a no-start condition that requires the 12V battery to be replaced. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.