- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 83 days ago
Acura Recall P45: Honda/Trunk Wire Harness
2004 Acura TSX
A damaged harness can cause a blown fuse, a short circuit and it can result in a loss of license plate lights, back-up lights and tail light function. Loss of a tail light could reduce visibility and increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Tail Lights
- On certain passenger cars, the wire harness located in the trunk hinge area is not adequately protected and over time could be damaged when the trunk is opened and closed.
- Dealers will inspect the harness and if any damage is found, the harness will be replaced. If no damage is found, dealers will install corrugated plastic tubing over the harness to prevent future damage. The recall began on September 15, 2004. Owners should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.