- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 8 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 34 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 49 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 56 days ago
Complete Electrical Failure
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 13,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 A3 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Got the car brand new from the dealer in April 2014. First full warrant check up of the car was done in Feb 2015 and car was reported as good and healthy.
On 22nd May 2015 (yesterday), with slight more than 20,000 mileage on the car, I was driving down slope on a rainy day. All of a sudden, every electrical devices failed including the engine quitting itself. I didn't have time to pull over as I was above to stop in front of a red light. When the car came to a complete stop, I shifted gear to P-gear and foot on the brake, attempted to re-ignite the engine but unable. Not even the hazard light could be switched on. All the emergency gear was in the trunk and because battery went dead, I wasn't even able to open the boot. Had to call for toll straight away.
Hopefully will hear from Audi maintenance soon for a diagnosis.
- Emily W., Hong Kong, Hong Kong