- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 31 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 36 days ago
Audi TSB #A191554 2039777-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- The coolant temperature warning light is on. The coolant level in the coolant expansion tank is close to or below minimum. Vehicles with low mileage and without previous repairs on the cooling system are most likely to be affected. During production, air can sporadically enter the cooling system. As this air escapes after a short operating period, the coolant level in the coolant expansion tank can drop below minimum.
Click a tab for more information.