- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A231535 2036668-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 14-75 dated March 20, 2014. The MIL is on. No start or rough running. One or more DTCs are stored in the engine control module. When diagnosing a MIL on, no-start, or rough running concern on a common rail diesel vehicle, and no root cause is found after checking all other components and following all GFF diagnostic procedures, it may be necessary to check for metallic particles in the High Pressure Fuel Pump.
Click a tab for more information.