- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A571510 2040239-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 15-09 dated April 16, 2015. The message "Is key in the vehicle?" is displayed in the information panel even though the key is in the vehicle. This condition occurs intermittently in vehicles with Audi advanced key. This condition is a result of incorrect parameterization programmed into the B7 access start module from the factory. Because of the incorrect parameters, the access start module does not wait long enough for the remote key to respond to a location request. As a result, the module does not see the remote key and the message is displayed.
Click a tab for more information.