- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A661330 2030471-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 12-24 dated August 24, 2012. Customer may report the license plate attachment screws do not install properly. The license plate brackets are designed to be used with the appropriate length screw installed by hand with a screwdriver. Damaged warranty parts have been returned to Audi of America with evidence of excessive torque used when installing the screw and/or excessive screw length.
Click a tab for more information.