- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A701547 2038029-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 70 number 15-44 dated February 25, 2015. Various squeaks and/or rattles are heard from the roof area on vehicles equipped with a panoramic sunroof. These noises can be created by the points of contact between the sunroof cover trim frame and the clips that retain it to the headliner.
Click a tab for more information.