- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 14 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 19 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 25 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 30 days ago
Audi TSB #A871456 2038023-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- The air conditioning does not cool, or the cooling performance is very weak. The air conditioning system cools, but the compressor is noisy. The noise is characterized as a grinding or groaning noise. Either symptom may be intermittent. No DTCs are stored. The condition may be caused by a faulty N280 valve. The internal components of the valve can be obstructed and incapable of full function. This loss of refrigerant regulation from N280 can cause noise from the air conditioning compressor and/or affect the HVAC cooling.
Click a tab for more information.