- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A911471 2039054-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Background static noises (crackling) are heard when music is streamed to the MMI using Bluetooth audio player (A2DP). The static noises can only be heard with certain music tracks (especially ones with quiet passages), and often depend on the device being used (mobile phone, Bluetooth MP3 player, or iPod), the music codec used to convert the music, and the output volume of the device. The noises are not heard when the music is played from the device using other media connection sources (such as the hardwired Audi music interface (AMI) system or the Wi-Fi UPnP connection with the MMI Connect app).
Click a tab for more information.