- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 13 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 18 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 24 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 29 days ago
Audi TSB #A911596 2040843-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MIB MMI: Traffic incidents are not prioritized by proximity to vehicle. Starting with the MIB MMI in model year 2015 A3 vehicles and with the MIB-2 MMI in model year 2016 A6 and A7 vehicles, the traffic incident list display has changed. By default, traffic incidents are now listed first by roads with high priority, and second by alphabetical order (or numerical order) based on the name of the road. Roads that have higher speeds (interstates and major highways) are given highest priority. If a route is programmed into the navigation system, the MIB MMI will display traffic incidents that affect the programmed route near the top of the list. If no route is programmed, the default sorting applies.
Click a tab for more information.