- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #PDI - 2015 A3 Te
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This document contains the Audi technician report checklist. All items must be completed prior to customer delivery by an Audi technician. Refer to the Special functions tab of ODIS Diagnosis using GFF for the PDI function tests. Audi recommends using an Audi approved battery charger to prevent excessive battery discharge during inspection.
Click a tab for more information.