- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 31 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 36 days ago
Audi TSB #PDI - 2015 All A
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This document contains the Audi vehicle detail report. DO NOT use accessories (radio, etc.) while performing detail, as this can discharge the battery. Refer to TSB 2009967 for Detailer responsibilities, specific use of chemicals, and for part numbers to order materials. Only operate power convertible top with engine running to conserve battery power (A5/S5 Cab, R8 ONLY) DO NOT allow convertible top to remain in a partially opened or partially closed position for longer than 5 minutes. This will cause the top to stop functioning and will require service (A5/S5 Cab, R8 ONLY) DO NOT treat vehicle parts painted with matte finish paint using polishing materials or hard wax. NEVER use protective wax. It can destroy the matte finish effect. Only use a microfiber cloth for cleaning (R8 ONLY).
Click a tab for more information.