- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 107,333 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.