- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 51 days ago
1998 Audi A4
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Audi A4
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Audi A4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle. Read more »
This condition could cause insufficient vacuum to be provided to the brake booster. Read more »
Screen pieces could enter the intake air flow system and prevent the throttle plate from returning to its full idle position. Read more »